Parabolic is on the lookout for a Brand and Digital Design Lead
Brand and Digital Design Lead
At Parabolic we launch and grow new ventures with corporates and startups. We believe that bringing curious, creative people together working towards a shared purpose can shape brands, products and services that change the world.
We’re looking for a Design Lead to join our venture design supercell. You have a strong foundation in brand design with a passion for creating compelling experiences across a multitude of touchpoints. In this role, you’ll conceptualize and build courageous, playful brand identities from the ground up and push design forward through every stage of the creative process.
You will be a vital part of an agile, interdisciplinary team which is highly skilled at developing new concepts, products and services and turning them into new ventures. We help our clients move from early venture opportunities to MVP and validated venture opportunity.
As part of that journey you will inspire teams, shape culture and create methods for new ways of working. Consequently your ability to not only create desirable brand experiences, but also articulate the importance and impact of design is key for your ability to push our clients to the next level.
Who are you
- You’re excited to partner with clients in the venture space and create visual identities that unlock our clients’ unique opportunities and resonate with consumers.
- You’re a pro at managing and prioritizing the workload for yourself and your team. You’ll lead projects and products from conception to completion and support other team members.
- You’re a holistic thinker. You will create brands that span categories and touchpoints and will gain exposure to working with different disciplines including brand design, digital design, product design and creative content.
- You understand that today’s brands are digital. You’re familiar with creating brand systems for digital experiences and will collaborate closely with our digital team to bring branded web and app experiences to life.
- You’re a team player. You proactively share your perspective but seek input from others and enjoy collaborating with fellow designers to generate and deliver compelling design solutions.
- You have a strong creative point of view that’s rooted in strategy. You’re curious and dig deep to understand the problem - and have the ability to brainstorm strategic creative ideas to recommend design solutions that are provocative and risk-taking.
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment and will inspire colleagues and clients alike and earn their confidence in your design solutions.
- You are a builder who wants to create something from nothing and you understand that a brand should not only speak, but live in the core of the product.
Nuts and bolts
- You have +5 years of experience building brand identity systems and executing across platforms.
- You have excellent illustration and typographic skills and are highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- You’re a confident and persuasive communicator with the ability to speak about the impact of your work and make intelligent design decisions.
- You are fluent in building branded experiences for web, apps and digital products.
- You can navigate the span between branded content and digital service experiences focused on utility.
What works here
In a lot of ways we embody the best things about startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.
Situated in Aarhus. We believe in the power of design to create meaningful products that transform industries. Our aim is to bring outstanding talent together, empower them to crack complex challenges and build what’s next. It’s our firm belief that the old hourly-based consultancy is broken and needs a new approach. We aim to partner up rather than work for hire. And our venture mindset and methods are all about experimentation and moving beyond expectations to create new innovative businesses from the ground up.
- Applications close when we find the right candidate
- Interviews will be held continuously as applications arrive
- Job start: as soon as possible
- Submit your application and portfolio to: email@example.com
- For any questions regarding the job, please contact
Mads Hemdorff Møberg on +45 28447140