We’re looking for a developer (full stack or frontend) to join our venture design supercell.
You have a strong foundation in developing complex digital products and a passion for making them user-centric and beautiful. In this role, you’ll conceptualize and build everything from prototypes to fully fleshed platforms, websites and apps.
You will be a vital part of an agile, interdisciplinary team which is highly skilled at creating new concepts, products and services and turning them into new ventures. We help our clients move from early venture opportunities to MVP and validated venture, you will be an integral part of that journey.
Qualities we believe are
meaningful for this role
- Have a good eye for beautiful design, crisp animations and smooth UX-flows
- Solid experience working with React, NodeJS, HTML and CSS
- Are able to work with large and complex applications
- Hard-working and focused
- Open-minded and purpose-driven
- You are proficient in both reading and writing in English
- Stable on unsolid ground. Unstable on solid ground.
What our venture studio
has to offer:
- Challenging projects where you’ll be able to utilize all your skills.
- Very talented and passionate colleagues, working in different starts-ups across a wide range of industries (from law-tech and sustainability to blockchain).
- The opportunity to make an impact on our culture, future tech stack and the startup-companies that we are working with.
- Celebrating our wins - small as well as large:-)
- Nice office in the center of Aarhus with great coffee
Your typical week might include:
- Working on platforms in close collaboration with a start-up product team
- Planning and prioritising new features
- Ensuring the service is fast and reliable
- Generate new ideas and technical solutions to unsolved problems
- Fixing bugs on existing platforms
- Working with tools like Github, Vercel, webpack, Algolia, Firebase, Storybook, React and React Native, NextJS
At Parabolic we launch and grow new ventures with corporates and startups. We believe that bringing curious, creative people together working towards a shared purpose can shape brands, products and services that change the world.
Our aim is to bring outstanding talent together, empower them to crack complex challenges and build the next impactful businesses. It’s our firm belief that the old hourly-based consultancy is broken and needs a new approach. We aim to partner up rather than to work for hire. Our venture mindset and methods are all about experimentation and moving beyond expectations to create new innovative businesses from the ground up.
- Applications close when we find the right candidate
- Interviews will be held continuously as applications arrive
- Job start: as soon as possible
- Submit your application and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any questions regarding the job, please contact
Mads Hemdorff Møberg on +45 28447140